Sensitive and intolerant skin
Pollution, makeup and all external aggressions can irritate hypersensitive skin, the cleaning step is essential to break this vicious circle. A very gentle cleaning is preferred.
The make-up remover balm is 45% moisturizing ingredients for gentle make-up removal effectiveness without compromising tolerance and naturalness. And we don’t forget the pleasure thanks to a sensory texture.
An ultra-minimalist formula with only 9 essential ingredients, in complete transparency:
– Isopropyl palmitate, an emollient of vegetable origin, which provides immediate and deep hydration.
– Shea butter, of vegetable origin, it nourishes and maintains the protective barrier.
– Coconut oil, cold pressed, it moisturizes and perfumes the balm.
– C10-18 Tryglycerides, a vegetable butter, to give a sensory texture to this balm.
– PEG 7 glyceryl cocoate, a gentle make-up remover.
– Sunflower wax, of natural origin, leaves a protective film on the skin.
– Vegetable oil, in hydrogenated form for a melting balm texture.
– Anti-oxidant that protects the formula.
– Citric Acid adjusts the pH to respect the skin.
Its plus? Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested, fragrance-free, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. it cleanses your skin while respecting the physiological balance of your skin.
Does not sting the eyes, does not cloud the sight. Suitable for contact lens wearers.
Before sun exposure, apply generously to the face and/or body (for example, 2 fingers of product on the forearm). Reapply frequently to maintain protection, especially after sweating, swimming or toweling off.
Expert Tip: Gently massage into dry skin, insist on make-up areas then emulsify with water. Rinse thoroughly.
Do not hesitate to put the tube in the refrigerator if the balm becomes a little liquid.
Ingredients: isopropyl palmitate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, c10-18 triglycerides, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, hydrogenated vegetable oil, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, citric acid
The list of ingredients may be subject to variations, we advise you to always check the list on the product purchased.